I watched a tape of the (not so) new “Outer Limits” series from Showtime (now syndicated everywhere). As the “Control Voice” ended the show, he said some very wise words:
“In an evermore complex and dangerous world, vigilance and guidance is needed for those most vulnerable to its cruelties … our children.”…
Remember this one?
“The First 9 Months”
This is one of the first flash-based sites I recall that was actually tasteful. And by that I mean, they use Flash as an artist would a paintbrush. It isn’t Flash for Flash’s sake.…
Shaggy was a stoner! Well, duh!
Found via Blogdex. I love browsing through Blogdex.
Well, heh, I love it even more when this site is in the Top 10 (usually on Tuesdays). But it also give you a chance to see links you might not often come across.…
The trip was actually much better than I thought. We left last Thursday morning at 7AM and headed off to Branson, MO. It was a 6 hour drive, including stops, so that wasn’t so bad.
Remember, this trip was made possible by a Time-Share tour.…
I haven’t really had that many strange ones, but here are a few in the log today (some text modified so I don’t get more hits):
* dale earnhardt ladies sleep wear (eh?)
* gnomedex promo code (If I had one, you could have it since I won’t be going)
* kid named winston iroc nascar (OK, race fans, little tip here, Promo doesn’t watch ANY sports, so move on please)
* dude skoodle (oooooh-kay)
* truth dare masturb@te (never played it that way)
* scary movie 2 camelt0e (do these two really go together?)
* umbrella murder japan (umm, no thanks)
* giant catfish (WTF?)
* 12-17 years old gir1 s1ut pic (sorry to dissapoint you, you sick bastard!)
That last one creeps me out.…