Welcome one and all! I am back from Branson, and am looking forward to posting all about that trip later today. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this “Vacation Edition” of the Monday Mission.
Also, if you are a MM regular, please add yourself to the Monday Missionaries link to the left. I will verify your site (meaning that you really do the Mission) and then it will be added. I am starting a new list, so anyone on the old one will need to just fill in the form.
If you want to be one of the first to be notified when a new Mission is posted, I recommend you sign up for the e-mail. 285 Missionaries can’t be wrong! And apparently, there is a bit of a rivalry to be the first to post one!
And lastly, if this is your First Monday Mission, please say so in your comment. We all love First Timers!
OK then, I’m thinkin’ of a master plan, cuz ain’t nuthin but sweat inside my hand:
PromoGuy.net presents Monday Mission 2.23
1. Do you have a side of the bed on which you prefer to sleep? Do you
sleep on that side even when traveling or does it matter?
2. What is your favorite "Theme Park?" How come and when was the last time
you were there?
3. What is your most and least favorite thing about staying in hotels?
4. Did you ever take family vacations that required looooooong car rides?
Were siblings involved ("Stop touching me! Don’t cross this line!)? Were the trips just
unbearable or did you make up some "car ride games" to pass the time?
5. With all the drilled peep-holes and spy-cams we hear about on the news,
have you ever felt self-conscious about taking off your clothes in a hotel
bathroom? Has wondering if someone was on the other side of that mirror on the
wall above the dresser made you think twice about "gettin’ busy?"
6. Describe the most romantic vacation you have ever taken or if that
does not apply (), tell me about the worst vacation you have ever taken.
7. (continued) After a full tummy and four days of sleep, I’d say I’ve never
felt better. Since it is nearly noon, how about you come over and we’ll hang out
on the deck. I have a pool, hot tub and lotsa eats and drink. But feel free to
bring whatever else you think we need! How should we spend this fine
afternoon at the pool?
BONUS: Have you got it, do you get it, if so, how often?